Carriage of dangerous goods
ADR, the European Agreement on the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (abbreviation ADR, Accord européen relatif au transport international des marchandises Dangereuses par Route) contains special provisions for road transport with regard to packaging, load securing, and labelling of dangerous goods, provided that the transport takes place in the territory of at least two of the 48 ADR signatories.
What we can offer you:
- Hazardous goods warehouse with trained warehouse personnel
- Carriage of nearly all dangerous goods classes (there are restrictions in dangerous goods classes 1, 6.2 and 7, as well as for particularly dangerous substances due to special legal regulations or country-specific restrictions)
- Own fleet of fully equipped vehicles and specially trained drivers
- Careful handling of European-wide transport of dangerous goods, with strict adherence to the legal provisions
- Information and advice on load securing, packaging, storage
Every two years, the ADR is adjusted to the latest technical and legal findings. Currently, ADR 2015 applies! Written instructions (Edition 2015) in the required language
In his role as the company's dangerous goods officer, Sebastian Notz is our expert in this area and can assist you with advice and support for ADR goods transport..
Phone: +43 2738 77030-33
Mobile: +43 664 88576556
For validation and attestations, as well as certificates, licences and insurance policies, please contact Mr. Immervoll.