Carriage of goods at a high level
The ever-increasing time pressure in national and international goods transport demands flexibility and professional processing. Out fleet has state-of-the-art equipment. All vehicles are fitted with GPS and navigation devices. As a result, we can provide information to our customers about the location of their goods at any time. Transport orders, delivery notes and pick up numbers are transmitted directly to our drivers. This means that your goods are transported to their destination just in time and under controlled conditions.
Safety is important to us
Our vehicles are equipped with ADR equipment to ensure that dangerous goods can also be transported safely. The safety of the driver and of the loaded goods are of paramount importance to us. This motivated our decision to use highly sophisticated safety systems.
To secure your loads, we use the tried and tested WISTRA system for the transport of dangerous goods on our lorries, in addition to the standard equipment, such as wooden and aluminium slats, straps, non-slip mats and edge protectors. This system secures the goods to be transported even further, using special straps and plug-in systems.
Your goods on tour
Our fleet with state-of-the art equipment consists of the following vehicles:
- 30 articulated lorries, in line with the latest standards including the EURO 6 standard and an average age of 3 years
- Motor vehicles with lifting platforms for pick-ups and deliveries in the city and for those customers who do not have a forklift truck for loading
- WAB trailer for the movement of swap bodies. This trailer is frequently used by customers who use the body as a storage area and ship the goods directly.
- Small vans with lifting platforms for the city centre and small roads. We mainly use these small vans for removals
- Bus for express and scheduled consignments
If you have any questions concerning our fleet, please contact Mr. Erich Winkler, who will be at your disposal.
Contact our staff now
For pick-ups with small lorries and depending on size and requirements, we have motor vehicles with lifting platforms to transport the goods directly from the producer to our warehouse. In the central warehouse in Grafenwörth, the goods are put in intermediate storage or transported to their destination with a groupage lorry (articulated lorry).
For validation and attestations, as well as certificates, licences and insurance policies, please contact Mr. Immervoll.